Business Information Online
The EVPL subscribes to many subscription databases, featuring information about the business world. Check out the databases below!
- Business Gateway: To start a business, you need three important things: a great idea, the research and strategy to get it done, and a strong support system. With Gale's Business Gateway, all the support, information and planning tools local businesses and would-be business owners need in contained within this simple one-stop portal that contain all the business resources available through EVPL.
- Business Source Premier: Business Source Premier, is the most used business research database in the industry, providing full text for more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications.
- Corporate ResourceNet: EBSCOhost database which provides publication information and abstracts of corporate related topics.
- Demographics Now: An online business and residential reference tool that provides detailed demographic data on more than 23 million businesses and 206 million consumers. Designed with an intuitive interface, interactive mapping tools and comprehensive data, this new resource makes it easy for all types of researchers to collect, analyze and act upon information, all from one location.
- Encyclopedia of Associations: A comprehensive guide to International, National, and State associations, with brief histories, addresses, and current contact information, current membership numbers and annual meeting information.
- eReference Collection (Gale Virtual Reference Library): The EVPL eReference Collection includes encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for research in multiple subject areas.
- Gale Directory Library: Search, sort, and export information from several Gale directories.
- Indiana Legal Forms: The most extensive free forms site available to library patrons, including Official, State Specific, Federal, Business, Personal, Real Estate and General forms covering hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center: Morningstar is an investment resource specializing in fund investing. They offer news, commentary, fund information, tutorial, tools and forums, along with annual reports.
- Regional Business News: Regional Business News incorporates 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Small Business Resource Center: Whether you are looking for how-to information on small business planning, bookkeeping, financing, human resource management, marketing, regional tax laws or starting a home-based business, you will find it all in Small Business Resource Center.
- Value Line Research Center: The Value Line Research Center includes online access to Value Line's leading publications covering stocks, mutual funds, options and convertible securities as well as special situation stocks.
- Zinio for Libraries: Zinio is more than a mobile reading application. Having spent the last decade creating the digital editions of the magazines you love, Zinio delivers the exact same material you get in print‚ plus exclusive features like video, audio and live links, on your iPad, iPhone, desktop and laptop.