Reduce your library fines by reading in the library this summer.
"Read away" your overdue fines during the Summer Learning Program!
Ask if your fines are eligible for this program and how you can participate.
Fresh Start Guidelines:
- Reading must be done in the library in view of staff.
- You must sign in and sign out for your account to be credited.
- Your account will be credited $1 for each 15 minutes read, up to a maximum of $10.
- Applies to daily overdue fines, but not replacement costs or service fees.
- You can only "read off" fines on your own account.