Jan 11 2019
Tax season is almost upon us. AARP tax professionals will be at five of our EVPL locations between February and April to help navigate tax season.
Appointments can be made beginning January 22. To schedule an appointment, call or visit one of the participating locations:
- EVPL Red Bank: (812) 428-8205
- EVPL Central: (812) 428-8200
- EVPL McCollough: (812) 428-8236
- EVPL Oaklyn: (812) 428-8234
- EVPL North Park: (812) 428-8237
Here’s what you need to know:
- Walk-in appointments will also be accepted during the above times and will be seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Make sure you have your picture ID and all of your tax documents with you. This is what AARP Tax Aide recommends you bring with you.
- If your name is called and you are not present, you will lose your turn and be added to the bottom of the first come/first served list.
- Appointments will last approximately one hour.
- Learn more about Indiana tax forms, and federal tax forms.