- All proctoring will be done at Central Library on the 2nd floor.
- The EVPL will proctor either written or online exams.
- Proctoring services will be available to students of institutions located outside of Vanderburgh County.
- Tests should be scheduled in advance, if at all possible, and can only be done during regular library hours Monday - Saturday.
- Before taking the test the student will need to provide a photo I.D. and pay a $5.00 proctoring fee.
- The test will be administered by the Reference Services staff.
- Staff will monitor the student but students are expected to be on the honor system.
- Once the test is finished, the staff member will sign the exam and return all materials from the test to the stamped envelope provided by the student or institution. The staff member will seal the envelope, initial across the flap and seal. No copies of the test will be made. It is up to the student to mail it back to the institution.
Please contact the Teresa Loeffler via Ask EVPL or by phone at (812) 428-8200 ext 1237 for more information.