State Laws & Regulations
The State has gathered all their legal resources together in one easily accessible location. Those resources include:
- the Indiana Acts, available online from 2002 to present as PDF files.
- the current Indiana Code which can be searched by code number, keyword, or browsing.
- the current Indiana Administrative Code which is also searchable by code number, keyword, or browsing
- the Indiana Register, available online from October 2000 to present. It, too, is searchable by code number, keyword, or browsing. A User's Guide is also available.
Visit Indiana's Business Owner's Guide to State Government to understand how the State's laws and regulations affect your business.
Business Central also offers access to many of these resources in print. We have:
- the Indiana Acts from 1830 to present
- the current Burns Indiana Statutes Annotated, Code edition
- the current Indiana Code.
- the current Administrative Code
- the Indiana Register from 1982 - 2006.
Local Laws & Regulations
The City Codes for the city of Evansville are available online as a PDF. From the City Clerk's webpage click on "city codes" in the menu on the left of the screen.
The County Ordinances are available online from the Vanderburgh County Auditor's Office.