Our Vision is to inspire individuals and enrich our community.
Our Mission is to create experiences, opportunities and an atmosphere for lifelong learning.
Our Core Values:
- Unwavering commitment to exceptional customer experiences
- Valuing all of our relationships through teamwork, integrity and respect
- Dedication to providing outstanding library resources and services
- Continuous improvement of our processes and policies
- Steadfast environmental stewardship that minimizes our carbon footprint, improves conservation of resources and is fiscally responsible
With 8 locations throughout Vanderburgh County, we have redefined the library experience with passport application services, eReader checkouts, online magazines and eResources. Redefine yourself at the EVPL.
Get the 2016 Indiana Budget Notices - which includes EVPL's budget - here.